Lots of users make the switch among iOS and Android, plus vice versa. Apple plus Google’s mobile operating systems correspondingly have differences setting all of them apart in terms of functionality and usability. When it comes to transferring information or contacts, it’s easier to do so when moving from one device to another in the same ecosystem. However , if you are shifting from iOS to Android and want to transfer your contacts, here’s how you can do so.
There are a few ways in which you can transfer your contacts from iOS to Android . You can use Search engines Drive, iCloud , or Gmail. The first, and possibly best way to achieve a complete transfer of your iPhone’s Contacts, Calendar Events, Photos and Videos, on your Android phone, is via Google drive, as referred to on Google’s Switch to Android site.
How to transfer connections from iOS to Android using Google Drive
Download Google Drive on your iOS device.
Log in with your Search engines account.
Open by backup wizard by tapping at the burger menu and heading to Settings .
Tap on Backup and you should see Contacts, Calendar events, and Pictures & Videos.
If you wish to support everything, tap on Start Back-up . Or, you are able to tap on the individual choices and turn off the toggle.
You contacts will be backed up in order to Google Drive.
Sign in to your Android device with the same Google account.
Your iOS contacts should show up in your Android device.
- On your own iOS device, head to Settings and touch on Mail .
- Touch on Accounts .
- In case you already have a Gmail accounts, it should show up here. Otherwise select Add Account and tap on the search engines.
- Next, tap on Gmail and turn on the Contacts toggle.
- You contacts will be synced to your Google account.
- On your Android device, log in with the same Search engines account and your contacts ought to show up.
- On your iOS device, head to Settings .
- Tap on your Profile.
- Tap on iCloud .
- Make sure the Contacts toggle is certainly turned on.
- Scroll down to iCloud Back-up and tap on it.
- Tap on Back Up Now and await the backup to complete.
- On your Android device, open your own browser, head to icloud. apresentando, and log in with your Apple company ID.
- Switch to desktop mode using the three dot menu in Chrome.
- Once logged in, tap on Contacts .
- Tap on the Gear settings image at the bottom left and faucet on Select All .
- Tap on the Gear settings icon again and select Export VCard .
- A vcf file of the contacts should be downloaded. Open it.
- You will be asked to save contacts along with options to save them on the phone or email IDs. Select Phone and the import process will begin.
- Your contacts should now show up on your Android mobile phone.
Alternatively, you can do this through your desktop browser as well.
- Follow the first six guidelines mentioned above.
- On your desktop browser, head to icloud. com and log in with your Apple ID.
- Select Contacts .
- Faucet on the Gear settings icon at the bottom still left and tap on Select Every.
- Tap to the Equipment settings icon again and select Export VCard .
- A vcf file should now be down load on your PC.
- Head to the Google search homepage and make sure you are signed in with the same account that you will use on your Google android phone.
- Select the Google Apps icon alongside your profile and select Contacts .
- Select Import and then click on Select document .
- Navigate to the recently downloaded vcf file and Open this.
- Select Import and the contacts should be added to your Google account.
- Right now, on your Android device, visit Settings .
- Tap on Accounts and select your Google account.
- Faucet on Account Sync and make sure the Connections toggle is switched on.
- Tap on the three dot menu and select Sync now .
- You contact will start syncing and once the process is done, they should show up in your phone’s contacts.