AirTag is claimed to deliver over a year’s worth associated with battery life with everyday use. But that doesn’t mean that Apple company has not provided an option to help keep an eye on your AirTag’s battery-life. Your Apple device will alert you with a notice when your AirTag’s battery will become low to let you arrange for its replacement. Additionally , it has an easy way to replace the existing battery of your AirTag. Apple’s AirTag carries a CR2032 electric battery that’s user-replaceable and accessible through online or off-line stores near you.
How to check AirTag’s battery life
Before beginning with the steps to examine the battery life of your AirTag, it is important to note that the device must be coupled to the Find Our app . Your Apple device, which can be an iPhone , iPad , or even a Mac , should also be connected to Wi-Fi or cellular Internet to supply accurate details. If both of these conditions are fulfilled, you are able to proceed with the steps below.
Open the Find My application on your Apple device.
Navigate to the Items tab.
Now, tap the name of your own AirTag. You’ll see the battery pack status right after the AirTag’s name and location.
Apple doesn’t supply the option to look at the exact percentage of battery remaining on your own AirTag. However , the electric battery status available through the Discover My app is good more than enough to suggest when you will need its replacement.
How to replace AirTag’s electric battery
You can replace the battery of your AirTag in just a few steps. Before beginning with the replacement process, make sure get removed the AirTag from your accessory or case it is attached to.
- Hold the AirTag with its stainless steel battery pack cover facing towards you.
- Press down the cover and rotate it counter-clockwise until this stops rotating.
- Release your fingers. The battery include will now pop up.
- Pull the particular cover and remove the battery, and then insert a new one particular with the positive side from the battery facing towards you.
- After the battery is placed correctly, reattach the cover by liner up the three tabs on the cover with the slots available on your AirTag and press it down with a little stress.
- The AirTag will now perform a song to indicate the newest battery is connected.
- Rotate the cover clockwise till it stops.
Keep the original battery pack away from children and get rid of it off properly.
MSI GE76 Raider, GE66 Raider, GS66 Stealth Gaming Laptop computers Launched With Intel Core H-Series CPUs in India