Normally there are times when users have trouble reading on their phone when the text is too big. The solution to that has always been to change the typeface size overall but it is usually to be noted that there are some applications on your phone that already have large fonts and the configurations you just applied may not work for every app. This mainly leads to users going for the conventional method that is buying reading through glasses.
Using iOS 15 on the apple iphone, users can now adjust the size text for each of their respective applications. In other words, if let us say Gmail has a small font size you can raise it, and while for additional apps which have the large typeface you can adjust the size only for those applications.
One of the best hidden new iOS 15 features will be per app font different sizes. I like to use the smallest powerful size system wide yet bump up Outlook by a single side since I read a lot email. picture. twitter. com/aL8TxOIXVA
— Omar Shahine 🇺🇸🎽🏅 (@OmarShahine) July 16, 2021
To adjust the text size for your dimension, please ensure you have iOS 15 or Beta edition:
- Ensure that ‘Text Size’ is in your own iOS Control Center.
- If not, then head to Settings and visit Control Center.
- Under the “More Controls” subhead, find “Text Size” plus tap the plus to remain the left to add it to your own included controls. This will add it to your Control Center.
- Open the particular app that you want to set up.
- Swipe from your upper-right corner to get to Control Center.
- Tap the ‘Text Size’ symbol and toggle the levels for the app.
However , if customers want to revert to regular text size then merely head to ‘Text Size’ and move the bottom toggle to ‘All Apps’. It is to be noted that this resets the text size for all apps.